* PLEASE DO NOT
MAKE TEAM OR PERSONAL REQUESTS, unless there is a serious extenuating
Please use our email address for any questions: email@example.com or call FCYSA at: 386.447.4004
For players from 4 ½ through 16 years of age
The birthday cutoff date is August 1st.
U6 = Under 6 (co-ed). Your child must be 4 1/2 by Feb 1 to play in the Spring, or by August 1, to play in the Fall. If your child turns 6 before August 1, then your child would move up to U8.
U8 = 6 and 7 year olds (co-ed). If your child turns 8 before August 1, then your child would move up to U10.
U10 = Under 10 (U10 and higher are separate divisions for boys and girls). If your child turns 10 before August 1, then your child would move up to U12.
U12 = Under 12. If your child turns 12 before August 1, then your child would move up to U14.
U14 = Under 14. If your child turns 14 before August 1, then your child would move up to U16.
U16 = Under 16. If your child turns 16 before August 1, then your child can no longer play in our league. With enough 16 and 17 year olds, we can start a U19 division.
NOTE: 1. If there are not enough players to create at least 4 teams in a certain age group, FCYSA may combine divisions.
2..Your child can move up a division early, if the parents and coach, and FCYSA Director of Player Development all agree.
3. It is not recommended that a child stay down a division.
* NOTE - 1. Registration refunds will be given in FULL up until 30
days before the season begins. After that point and if your child has already
been placed on a team, refunds will still be given, but a $20 processing fee
will be deducted.
2. Late Registration - We try our best to place every child on a team. As we get closer to Opening Day, teams and divisions fill up and late registrants will be placed on a Waiting List. If a child on the Waiting List is NOT placed, a FULL Refund will be given.
3. We are not responsible for practice schedule player conflicts.
4. Players will be notified of placement and practice schedule to weeks prior to the start of the season, unless they are on the waiting list. Registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
b. Fill out form and sign
c. Mail, with a check, made payable to FCYSA, to:
** Please put player’s name on the MEMO section of the check. Return address is a MUST! Any mail sent to our PO BOX without proper postage WILL BE RETURNED.
* IF your child has played with FCYSA in previous seasons, they are already in our computer. Simply send a check, made payable to FCYSA, to:
** Please put player’s name and phone number on the MEMO section of the check. Return address is a MUST! Any mail sent to our PO BOX without proper postage WILL BE RETURNED.